Sunday, December 4, 2011

#11. Ask and answer the one important question that a university won't ask you, but you wish they would.

I wish that colleges asked, "why college, so many peers are choosing community colleges, why not fallow? what expirience in life made you think , i am defenitly going to college?. I want colleges to know that i come from a divorced mom who worked endlessly for me and my sister and i hated seeing her being tired and not being satisfied, i want to give my family everything and anything they need i want to make money and buy my mom a house so she can live in worry free and not have to work, and i don't want to fallow in people footsteps because my whole life growing up i have loved attention more than i should, i figth to standout so why blend in in the most important part of life, education i want to receieve a degree and make money, have a nice house,nice car, nice life and give those around me everything i can and anything they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment