Sunday, December 4, 2011

#12.Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes.

It would start off by me waking up in the morning with finding no point in getting up, then realizing that i am tired of being told what to do at home so i need to do good in school to go to college. After i wake up it would show me getting ready and having breakfast. On my way to school it would emphazise the fact that i am bewildered why my parents are still dissapointed in me even though i try my hardest and it would show me in the car sitting there, listening to my mom tell me what i haven't done and need to do , even though i know and have a reason for my choices i still listen. After leaving the car it would narrarate in third person imnoscient my thougths about my life as i walk from the edge of the parking lot to my locker i would think about what my mom had told me and my thougths on my choices and dougthing my slef but then underscoring the fact that i know what's best for me in some situations and it would zoom out on me opening my locker and talking to my friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment