Sunday, December 4, 2011

#3. How have you taken something that you have learned in the classroom and integrated it into your nonacademic life?

Well usually i don't use anything that we learn in the classroom outside of class but your class is my favorite so i decided to try it . One day we were learning about passive sentences and grammar and stuff like that and you said , when you go on facebook look at what your friends post and correct it and fix it , now everytime i go on facebook and see a status or something written in a bad format or grammar i correct it in my head and the first thing i do is it written in third person ? First person ? what is misspelled? and then i think , ahah Ms.Eddy's advice is helping me ! i think that is the only lesson or advice ive used outside school, now everytime i see my sentences in a timed write i do the same thing correct it in my head and now it has become like a habit , thank you Ms.Eddy it really helps.

1 comment: