Sunday, December 4, 2011

#15. What is the most valuable contribution you could make to a college campus? Explain.

I want to attend San Diego State University, not only because it is close but because last year when i was a sophmore we were taken to SDSU on a field trip and i enjoyed it , the campus was very nice and i am intirested in what they offer.I would like to major in History.I am aware if the fact that there is hundreds of thousands of students that attend this campus every year and for one person to make a difference and stand out, will be difficult. If i were to be accepted into San Diego State University i would offer my dedication and learning ability to know everything im supposed to and impress my teachers with test scores and effort.I want to make something for my self, to let them  know that i am there with a purpose and not just because i got in so i went and majored in some randon subject, i chose SDSU and i am there with a purpose, the purpose to major in history and dominate my classes and test and make a substancial impression.

No comments:

Post a Comment